Vision & Mission
To empower the students for succeeding in a changing world to become productive engineers and responsible citizens.
The stated vision of the institution will be achieved by:
- MI1: Producing graduates with sound technical knowledge and skills in diverse engineering disciplines.
- MI2: Adopting innovative teaching and experiential learning practices by competent faculty.
- MI3: Enhancing knowledge and skills in cutting edge technologies through alliances with industry and research organizations.
- MI4: Creating conducive learning environment with state-of-art infrastructure and laboratories.
- MI5: Inculcating ethical standards among students, both societal and personal through outreach programs.