- Multimedia Club was inaugurated in the academic year 2014-2015. It is included with the department students of B.Tech IT and B.E CSE.
- It aims to spread insights on multimedia among students. The basics of software is thought which are related to designing and editing like Photoshop, coral draw, movie making after effects.
- It introduces students to multimedia and animation world which allow them to combine photos, narration, animation and videos to create movies through different animation tools.
Dr. NGPIT & Multimedia club is working based on the following objectives:
- To promote knowledge & understanding of Multimedia tools & its wide usage.
- To develop skills to encourage the production of creative media messages.
- To develop an understanding of the effects of mass media on themselves as individuals and also upon society.
- To make others to thing in a right way.
- To improve creativity.
The students were able to
- Gives a chance to apply knowledge gained in classroom lectures & workshops to real world scenarios.
- Allow sense of community to inculcate within the students mind with the habit of “Making innovative media through availability of resources and publishing it”.
- Blend techniques using different media that in some way incorporates interaction with the viewer.
- Coordinators : Mr.T.VijayaKumar, AP/IT