The institution provides cutting-edge IT support facilities to its staff, student and research community for the various course of domains through 15 academic and 5 industry driven computer laboratories.
- Desktops from various Brands like Acer, Dell, HCL, HP, IBM, Zenith with latest Processor capacity.
- Compatible High-end servers to meet up the IT-specific tasks like File, Database, Virus and Backup Management.
- Industry driven computer laboratories – Texas Instruments, National Instruments LabView Academy, Cisco Networking Academy, Oracle Workforce Development Program and Cybersecurity Center.
- Adequate Printers, Copiers and Scanners for document imaging.
- Healthy connected 'CAMPUS-LAN' via structured Optic-Fibre and CAT6 cabling at the entire campus for anywhere data access.
- Central Management of File Storage for better retrieval during disaster incidents and auto backup management.
- 200Mbps of dedicated 1:1 Leased Line Internet Bandwidth Connectivity from the Class-A Internet Service Provider TATA Teleservices Limited for education and research needs.
- Protective MAC-binded, 'Wi-fi' provision at selective in-campus Blocks and Hostels.
- Piracy-free IT environment through proper licensing of software. Tailored 'Microsoft Open Value Education Subscription' campus agreement for Staff and Students to utilize the latest Microsoft products.
- Specialized software for each department to meet the industry-need teaching.
- A separate 'Open-source Lab' to scope of open-source migration.
- Standalone 'Language Lab' with Audio-Video cadgets and focused Communication Teaching-Learning Tool from the vendor 'Clarity Learning'.
- Supportive IT atmosphere for NPTEL learning tools, A-View Workshop, EDUSAT, PMKVY Initiate, Value-Added Courses and various Placement Training programmes.
- 'AOSTA Incubation Centre' – to learn the industry work process for the students at live-approach.
- Secured IT Infrastructure by the leading security product manufacturers 'Sophos Firewall' hardware kit and 'K7 Enterprise Endpoint Security' software suite.
- LCD projectors at class rooms to establish the ICT enabled teaching method.
- CCTV Surveillance at each laboratories and key-areas to ensure safety.
- Power backup facility through 253KVA capacities of online UPSs and 380KVA primary with 250KVA standby Generators for un-interrupted power supply.
- A dedicated helpdesk team of 10 member technicians to address the trouble-call issues in-terms of computing and network.
- Tie-up with leading Assessment Skill companies like TCS, Sify and Merittrac to conduct their authorized online tests.