Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is a non-profit, global membership association for IT and information systems professionals. The benefits offered through globally accepted research, certifications and community collaboration result in greater trust in, and value from, information systems. Through more than 200 chapters established in more than 80 countries, ISACA provides its members with education, resource sharing, advocacy, professional networking and a host of other benefits on a local level.
- ISACA members have direct access to research, certifications and products that align systems and strategy. Members are connected to a global professional community and have the opportunity to contribute directly to advancing the profession and developing its body of knowledge. ISACA Membership and its certification programs are globally accepted and recognized.
- Connecting IT Professionals across a variety of industries, geography and professions, ISACA is dedicated to providing products and services that bring value to members. It offers educational events that meet the needs of all IT Professionals.
- Obtain certifications at various levels
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Develop a forum for learning beyond the classroom
- Organize events for students from other related disciplines (accounting, business, engineering, IT/Computer Science)
- Connect with industry professionals
|S.No||Date||Event / Programme||Topic||Chief Guest, Designation|
|1||18.08.17||Seminar||Cyber Forensics Issues and Challenges|| Mr.Bijoy Sivan
Vice President, Technical Operations, Atlas Health Care software, Coimbatore
|2||22.06.17 to 23.06.17||Faculty Development Program||Information and Network Security||Mr.S.N.Ravichandran,
Member of CySI & DSCI
|Cyber Security & Forensics||Mr.K.Ashok,
Research Scholar Amrita University
|3||07.04.17||One day National Level Workshop||Security Issues In Digital Transaction||Mrs.Manjula Narasimhan,
President, ISACA-Coimbatore Chapter
Security Consultant, Laskhya Labs, Coimbatore
Member of CySI & DSCI
Professor, PSG Tech
|4||04.04.17||Extension Activity||Awareness Programme about Cashless Transaction||Mr.M.Elangovan,
Branch Manager, Indian Bank, Kalapatti branch, Coimbatore
|5||30.09.16 to 01.10.16||National Level Workshop||Two Days National Level Workshop on Cyber Crime||Dr.P.N.Rajan
Inspector of Police Cyber Crime Cell, Coimbatore
Lakshya Labs, Coimbatore
Member of CySI & Member of DSCI
Senior Manager, Cyber Forensic Services LAB System Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
Advocate -Cyber crime
|6||26.02.16||Inauguration-ISACA Student Group||About ISACA student Group||Mrs.Manjula Narasimhan
Chartered Accountant President - ISACA, Coimbatore Chapter.