The Biomedical Engineering Engineers Students' Association was the inaugurated in the year 2013 and named as 'B-MEDIDIANS'. This Association is responsible for organizing Technical events, Workshops, Guest Lectures etc., The Association also played a vital role to form bridge between students and industry by organizing Industrial Visits, Field Visits to understand learning and understand the theoretical concepts. It develops student self analyze, project development, proposal submissions, industry interaction, intern-project collaboration activities.
The Association Works with the Following Objectives:
- To advance the education and social development of its members and students of the college as a whole.
- To promote, encourage and co-ordinate student clubs, societies, sports and social activities.
- To challenge members of the Dr. NGPIT Community to explore their own culture and the culture of others in the campus community in an effort to enhance greater multicultural awareness and promote dialogue exchange.
- Students will have a variety of out-of-classroom learning, recreational and social opportunities.
- To develop positive relationships with the general public through participation in community service and other related projects