'The Electrical and Electronic Engineers Students' Association named 'ELECTROZ' is responsible for organizing events, workshops, etc in the institute on behalf of the EEE department. It has successfully organized many field trips to gain practical experience and to foster a deeper learning and understanding of the theoretical concepts. It provides an opportunity for students to take the responsibility of organizing and managing technical symposiums. It paves a way to self analyze, develop and provides a chance to work with diversified groups.
Objectives of EEE Association (ELECTROZ)
- To impart excellent knowledge and skills in emerging technology to the students by organizing events
- To develop awareness about recent trends and development in technology
- To promote team work and leadership by organizing co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To motivate commitment of students to collate, generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge through association activities.
- To provide opportunities to learn moral and ethical values to serve the society.